As a Walters Management homeowner, you can enroll to have your community assessment automatically withdrawn from your bank account on a monthly basis. It’s free to enroll and you can cancel at any time.
What To Know
- Please be careful to enter all information accurately. You are responsible for any late fees resulting from errors in the information you enter.
- Automatic withdrawals are processed between the 5th and 10th of the month.
- The amount withdrawn is the balance on the account plus any outstanding late fees unless other arrangements are requested.
If your community has a special assessment, it will be added and withdrawn automatically.
What You’ll Need
- Your Walters Management account number (5- or 6-digit number found on your regular statement)
- Your Walters Management password (you can recover this via e-mail)
- A blank check to obtain the account number information
To Enroll Online
- Log-in to your account at https://portal.waltersmanagement.com
- Enter your 5- or 6-digit account number
- Enter your password
- Click the blue arrow to continue
- From the home screen, click the e-Payment link in the tabbed menu
- Read the Authorization Agreement For Direct Payments (ACH debit)
- Click the green add button at the bottom to continue
- a. A pop-up alert will ask you to “Click OK to accept message”
- Click the OK button to accept the Authorization Agreement and continue
- Enter the following information into the form fields:
- Bank Name: the name of your bank, example Wells Fargo or Bank of America
- Name On Account: the name on your bank statements
- Account Type: select checking or savings
- Account Number: enter your bank account number (can be found on your check)
- Routing Number: enter your 9-digit bank routing number (can be found on your check)
- Start Withdrawal: select the month to start the automatic payment (current month cannot be selected)
- Click Save to save your changes
- A pop-up alert will tell you the record has been saved
- Click OK to finish.
To Remove ACH
- Navigate to e-Payment and press the red X delete button
- A pop-up alert will ask you to “Click OK to Delete Record”
- Click OK to finish
If you have any questions or problems, please contact Walters Management at 800-227-6225.