Board Members are our heroes – we recognize the dedication and effort required to serve as a volunteer Board Member for the community – a responsibility that sometimes goes unappreciated by neighbors and fellow homeowners.
Through our committed involvement with organizations such as the Community Associations Institute® and the California Association of Community Managers℠, we stay current with industry trends, legislation and court rulings impacting the industry.
Walters Management offers critical resources for the successful orientation, education, and effectiveness of Board Members:
- Complimentary, personalized Board orientations upon request.
- A community web-portal providing Board Members access to:
- Association financial operations
- Work order status updates
- Covenant enforcement reports
- Governing documents
We support you. Our best management practices combined with the goals and objectives of the Board of Directors create an environment in which a community can truly thrive and be successful.