18 Jun Seeking Community Association Managers!
About Walters Management:
Walters Management provides full-service community association management services including financial, administrative, and operational management solutions to communities throughout San Diego County. Seeking a full-time portfolio community manager with desire to grow and to expand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
WM is seeking an energetic, highly motivated, organized, client oriented manager with excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate is a team player and a self-starter with strong ethics and pride in the quality of work.
Responsibilities will include:
· Must demonstrate strong PC skills, be proficient with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Adobe
· Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently and meet deadlines without supervision. Excellent verbal communication skills, ability to speak in public with confidence
· Strong community relations skills, networking skills and the ability to form a team
· Ability to draft professional correspondence with proper format and grammar.
· Ability to interpret basic financial statements, (balance sheet and income/expense statement)
· Great time management skills and the ability to multitask
· Community Association or Property Manager with at least five years’ experience.
· Ability to maximize resources and work with a small group of vendors efficiently.
· Experience with budgets and financials.
· Computer literacy and working knowledge of current technology, including social media.
Salary and Benefits:
· Salary commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.