Walters Management’s very own Amber Korody has been actively involved with CAI and Feeding San Diego food drives for years. Read more about it in her article CAI Feeds San Diego With Feeding San Diego recently featured in CAI San…
Seeking Community Association Managers!
About Walters Management:
Walters Management provides full-service community association management services including financial, administrative, and operational management solutions to communities throughout San Diego County. Seeking a full-time portfolio community manager with desire to grow and to expand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
WM is seeking an energetic, highly motivated, organized, client oriented manager with excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate is a team player and a self-starter with strong ethics and pride in the quality of work.
Responsibilities will include:
· Must demonstrate strong PC skills, be proficient with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Adobe
· Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently and meet deadlines without supervision. Excellent verbal communication skills, ability to speak in public with confidence
· Strong community relations skills, networking skills and the ability to form a team
· Ability to draft professional correspondence with proper format and grammar.
· Ability to interpret basic financial statements, (balance sheet and income/expense statement)
· Great time management skills and the ability to multitask
· Community Association or Property Manager with at least five years’ experience.
· Ability to maximize resources and work with a small group of vendors efficiently.
· Experience with budgets and financials.
· Computer literacy and working knowledge of current technology, including social media.
Salary and Benefits:
· Salary commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.