For over 40 years Walters Management has cultivated a team of industry leaders and forward-thinking experts dedicated to client service and driving its continued success. The quality of our team is the key aspect of our approach to community association management and the reason why we engage top talent who share our management philosophy.
Being a part of the Walters Management team means you are the best of the best, possessing the attributes and attitude that define success:
- Superb customer service skills
- A drive to excel
- The need to make a real difference
We are an employee-oriented company that believes in hiring within the community and extending competitive salaries along with comprehensive benefits. From time to time, we will post notices of career opportunities on this page. Please check back often for updates.
Community Association Manager
About Walters Management: Walters Management provides full-service community association management services including financial, administrative, and operational management solutions to communities throughout San Diego County. Seeking a full-time portfolio community manager with desire to grow and to expand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
WM is seeking an energetic, highly motivated, organized, client oriented manager with excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate is a team player and a self-starter with strong ethics and pride in the quality of work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Must demonstrate strong PC skills, be proficient with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Adobe
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently and meet deadlines without supervision. Excellent verbal communication skills, ability to speak in public with confidence
- Strong community relations skills, networking skills and the ability to form a team
- Ability to draft professional correspondence with proper format and grammar.
- Ability to interpret basic financial statements, (balance sheet and income/expense statement)
- Great time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Community Association or Property Manager with at least five years’ experience.
- Ability to maximize resources and work with a small group of vendors efficiently.
- Experience with budgets and financials.
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of current technology, including social media. Salary and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Community Association Administrator
Prestigious San Diego based Community Association Management Company is currently seeking a highly intelligent, industrious, take-charge Administrative Assistant who will provide superior client service in a professional office environment. The perfect candidate will be positive, articulate, well organized, energetic, resourceful and detail-oriented with a “can do” attitude.
Our philosophy is simple — we aim to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations and provide value through superior work product, sound advice and exceptional service.
You must have excellent office management and computer skills, and be able to gracefully juggle many different time-critical tasks at the same time.
Essential functions of the job:
- Assist clients with problem resolution
- Interact with vendors who provide services to clients and their respective communities
- Generate newsletters
- Attend evening Board meetings & take minutes
- Prepare and organize correspondence and other documentation
- Telephone and visitor reception
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Required qualifications, skills and abilities:
- At least three year’s administrative experience (community association administrative assistant experience is a plus)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must present a positive and professional image for the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidential information
- Applicant must be a self-starter, resourceful, takes initiative
- Highly organized and efficiency-minded with excellent time management skills
- Able to multi-task and adjust to constantly changing priorities
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Type 50 — 65 wpm
Company Benefits include:
Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.