For over 40 years Walters Management has cultivated a team of industry leaders and forward-thinking experts dedicated to client service and driving its continued success. The quality of our team is the key aspect of our approach to community association management and the reason why we engage top talent who share our management philosophy.
Being a part of the Walters Management team means you are the best of the best, possessing the attributes and attitude that define success:
- Superb customer service skills
- A drive to excel
- The need to make a real difference
We are an employee-oriented company that believes in hiring within the community and extending competitive salaries along with comprehensive benefits. From time to time, we will post notices of career opportunities on this page. Please check back often for updates.
HELP WANTED FOR MASTER PLANNED COMMUNITY IN CHULA VISTA
Recreation/Community Assistant: Ideal candidate will possess great interpersonal skills, administrative and technical skills. Must like to work with people and be a team player. Flexibility and ability to learn new skills is required. Experience with organizing and programming social events and large parties is essential. Work in a beautiful master planned community located in Chula Vista. Full-time position with benefits. Send resume with references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Guidelines Assistant / Director: Ideal candidate will possess great interpersonal skills, administrative and technical skills. Position includes inspection of properties, rules enforcement and architectural processing. Must have reliable transportation, be able to work independently and impartially. Intuitive computer skills needed. Work in a beautiful master planned community located in Chula Vista. Full-time position with benefits. Send resume with references and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Onsite Community Association Manager: Large, sophisticated master planned community in South County is seeking an onsite Community Association Manager. Reports directly to Board of Directors and Regional Manager of management company. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in association management with extensive knowledge in landscape maintenance, clubhouse maintenance, reviewing of legal documents and knowledge of civil codes. Must illustrate strong communication skills, ability to master task and have a strong understanding of computer operations and trouble-shooting. Must maintain a CCAM or AMS at a minimum. References and salary requirements must be submitted with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Onsite Community Association Manager
About Walters Management: Walters Management provides full-service community association management services including financial, administrative, and operational management solutions to two mixed use/commercial associations in the San Diego Area. To learn about WM, visit www.waltersmanagement.com.
Duties and Responsibilities:
WM is seeking an energetic, highly motivated, organized, client oriented manager with excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate is a team player and a self-starter with strong ethics and pride in the quality of work. Experience in hospitality, event planning, interaction with retail merchants, and interaction with City staff is are a plus. Strong budgeting and accounting abilities are needed.
The Manager is charged with developing cost saving strategies while implementing vision of the Board and Members. Ideal candidate will bring creative ideas regarding community branding and value added services to the properties. Responsibilities will include:
- Must demonstrate strong PC skills, be proficient with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Adobe
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently and meet deadlines without supervision. Excellent verbal communication skills, ability to speak in public with confidence
- Strong community relations skills, networking skills and the ability to form a team
- Ability to draft professional correspondence with proper format and grammar.
- Ability to interpret basic financial statements, (balance sheet and income/expense statement)
- Digital-savvy and responsible for communications, PR, social media, events, events and website maintenance
- Events and event planning and management
- Great time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Community Association or Property Manager with at least five years’ experience.
- Ability to maximize resources and work with a small group of vendors efficiently.
- Experience with managing people and contract oversight.
- Experience with budgets and financials.
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of current technology, including social media.
Salary and Benefits:
- Full-Time position
- Salary commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
- Benefits package, health insurance and 401K.
Application Submission Procedure:
Send cover letter, resume, list of 3-5 references to email@example.com.