For over 40 years Walters Management has cultivated a team of industry leaders and forward-thinking experts dedicated to client service and driving its continued success. The quality of our team is the key aspect of our approach to community association management and the reason why we engage top talent who share our management philosophy.
Being a part of the Walters Management team means you are the best of the best, possessing the attributes and attitude that define success:
- Superb customer service skills
- A drive to excel
- The need to make a real difference
We are an employee-oriented company that believes in hiring within the community and extending competitive salaries along with comprehensive benefits. From time to time, we will post notices of career opportunities on this page. Please check back often for updates.
Walters Management is currently seeking a highly intelligent, industrious, take-charge Administrative Assistant for our Carlsbad Office who will provide superior client service. The perfect candidate will be articulate, well organized, energetic, resourceful and detail-oriented with a “can do” attitude.
Our philosophy is simple – we aim to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations and provide value through superior work product, sound advice and great service.
You must have excellent office management and computer skills, and be able to gracefully juggle many different time-critical tasks at the same time.
Essential functions of the job:
- Assist clients with problem resolution
- Interact with vendors who provide services to clients and their respective communities
- Generate newsletters
- Attend evening Board meetings Telephone and visitor reception At least three years’ experience Excellent written and verbal communication skill High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidential information Highly organized and efficiency-minded with excellent time management skills Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy Must have excellent references
- Ability to work well under pressure; and
- Able to multi-task and adjust to constantly changing priorities
- Applicant must be a self-starter, resourceful, takes initiative
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Must present a positive and professional image for the organization
Required qualifications, skills and abilities:
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Prepare and organize correspondence and other documents
- Type 60 – 65 wpm required.
Company Benefits include:
Please email your resume and cover letter outlining your availability and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.